CNA-Medications Assistant (CNA-M)
Scarborough Adult Education, in conjunction with area facilities, is offering a CNA-M class this Fall. If you have worked as a CNA in Maine for at least one full year and are active on the Maine CNA Registry you may be eligible for this 120 hour class.
Requirements for admission along with your application include:
• Copy of Maine CNA certificate and license
• Ability to read & write English and perform math calculations evidenced by CASAS scores
• SBI check/copy of driver’s license or state ID and immunizations
• Written recommendations from
(2) supervising RNs
• Statement from employer on letterhead documenting you have worked at least 2080 hours (40 hours per week between two dates)
• Interview with Primary Instructor
Start date: October 15 (projected)
Cost: $900 per student
Please check with your employer if they are willing to provide financial assistance for this 120 hour class.
Please call the office for application forms and FMI or email:
Oct 15 - Dec 18th, 2019